The Power of Dreams
If you can dream it, you can do it.
– Walt Disney
Successful people aren’t the only ones that live in the Land of Dreams.
You too, live there, but like most people, probably never realize the power that dreams have over your life.
There are two kinds of dreams:
There are the simple fantasies that are a distraction from the daily struggles of life and then there are the kinds of dreams that come true.
What is the difference between a simple fantasy and a dream that will come true?
It all has to do with how you apply your mind. Most people never realize their dreams because they never learn how to control their thoughts. Either they do not believe in dreams, or they have given up on them. But dreams really do come true.
Here is how to make your dreams come true:
- Successdepends upon power.
- Poweris organized effort.
- The first step to getting organized is to acquire a definite purpose.
- Most people never answer the question, “What do you want?”
- Answering this question is one of the bravest things you can do. It forces you to dream and most people don’t believe in dreams.
- Once you have answered this question, you must then ignite a burning desireto accomplish your dreams. This is done through your imagination.
- Every day, visualize what you want, as if you already have it.This will ignite a burning desire, which will transform into taking action to reach your goals.
Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is potential power.
Power comes from taking action.
Action comes from having a goal and spending time imagining yourself at having already arrived at your destination.
This is how dreams are made real.
Never underestimate the power of dreams.